Yes, you should have a blog

In 2017, data confirms that content marketing (including blogging) is king.

If you have ever had a conversation with one of the Clear Elevation team members, we’ve likely talked with you about the power of blogging on your website. In fact, we often write blogs for our clients in order to help them organically boost search engine results.

Sometimes when people hear the term “blog” they believe it is only for food-related, fashion-related or travel topics. False! A blog is merely a way for you to show the world that you are the expert in your field. It also allows you to hone in on key words. Marketers (including us) would suggest that approximately 80% of your content be helpful or informative to your reader. The other 20% can be straight sales or promotion of your company/business.

Some of our favorite blogs to read come from Hubspot like this one: http://bit.ly/2BWkUHV. In the article is an infographic with results of an annual blogger survey conducted by the folks at Hubspot. It shows an increase in effectiveness of blogs over the past year and also presents facts that may shock you, such as how long a blog should be, how often to post, etc.

For help with your content writing and social media optimization, contact Clear Elevation today.

 

Top